Miniature Painting Tuition
Adam Boyes has been painting miniatures for over 30 years, has won several competitions and has completed commissions for fellow gamers and collectors.
Over the years Adam has learnt several tricks of the trade that will not only get your armies to a tabletop standard quicker but he can also teach you the techniques to take your painting to a professional level.
Examples of subjects that can be covered:
- Tips for painting entire armies quickly.
- Cleaning and preparing miniatures
- Brush choice and care
- Undercoating: Black, White, Grey or all three?
- Zenithal Lighting
- Correct paint consistency
- Shading and highlighting
- Washes (acrylic and oil)
- Non metallic metals (NMM) and Metallic Non Metallic Metals (MNMM)
- Weathering (Dust, mud, rust, blood and gore etc.)
Prices are as follows
£30 per hour at my Keighley workshop.
£10 per hour per additional person.
Please contact me through my contact page to discuss your learning needs